Site Network: MG TF 115 | Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny | Shop

 



First two mods complete

I completed the first two mods on my TF last weekend.

The first was to shorten the gear stick by 3cm, rethread it and pop on a new leather momo gear knob. The gear knobs usually cost £50, but my total expenditure was £18 for the gear knob and £11.99 for a tap and die set to do the rethreading.

The difference is quite marked, with a much faster gear change. Not only can i see the switches directly in front of the gear knob, I don't have to crook my hand when it's resting on the knob. All in all a very worthwhile mod.

The second mod was to remove and respray the side intakes from black to the body colour (ignition blue) and also replace the black grills with a chrome mesh. You can see the results here:

Before:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 5:13 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home